Yes. A grading permit is required whenever any of the following occurs as a result of proposed grading:
(1) The transported amount of materials exceeds 50 cubic yards;
(2) the proposed grading causes a cut or fill to exceed three feet in vertical distance to the natural contour of the land; or
(3) the proposed grading causes any changes in elevation to the natural contour within the watercourse/drainage setback.